- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
At Rob|Arch 2016 in Sydney, Sina Mostafavi presents the one-to-one prototyping procedures of informed robotic 3D printing and multimode robotic production. The presentation addresses design, development and implementation of Materially Informed Design to Robotic Production (MID2RP) systems, with the goal to o achieve performative porosity and hybridity in architecture at various scales, ranging from macro to micro.
ROB|ARCH2016, from 14th to 19th of March, will provide hands-on experience with the most recent robotic technologies as well as a platform for dissemination and an opportunity for researchers and industry to exchange expertise, explore methods, compare techniques and forge new connections.
More info on the conference and schedule: http://www.robarch2016.org/ and http://bit.ly/1Mb7JRQ