- 25 Jun25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
- 23 Jun23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016
- 23 Jun23rd June, Henriette Bier lectures on D2RP processes and Kite-powered Robotic Building at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design
- 21 JunProf. Kas Oosterhuis, Dr. Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi lecture at KNAW-symposium "Next Generation Architecture"
- 20 Jun20-21 June Henriette Bier, Ana Anton and Serban Bodea participate in first workshop on Kite-powered Robotic Building Systems
- 20 Jun20 June Sina Mostafavi lectures at AA visiting school 2016 in Istanbul
- 07 Jun7-9 June Henriette Bier lectures and leads a seminar on Robotic Building as Design-to-Robotic-Production and Operation at Roma 3
- 06 Jun6 - 9 June, Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures and develops strategic research collaboration with Cardiff University, UK.
- 03 JunHyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
- 01 JunHenriette Bier presents Robotic Environments at ShellMech symposium
Organized by the independently established Hyperbody chair the new MSc track in Architecture on Non-standard and Interactive Architecture [NS&IA] has been launched in September 2008. The main goal of the program is implementing innovative architecture with state-of-the-art material and information logistics. In this context, Non-standard Architecture (NA) is defined as an architecture that departs from modernist, repetitive, mass-production principles in order to address complexity, variation, and mass-customization. Furthermore, interactivity in architecture (IA) is addressed at the level where building components and buildings become dynamic, acting and reacting in response to environmental and user-specific needs. Students without prior computing and software knowledge may join Hyperbody design studios and workshops that introduce students at MSc1 & MSc2 level to the basics of NS&IA, while advancing at MSc3 & MSc4 level expertise in parametric and scripting-based design for NS&IA. Worldwide renowned guest lecturers and tutors are joining for both theoretically inspiring lectures and practical workshops to be hosted in protoSPACE. Furthermore, Rapid Fabrication and Prototyping sessions held in protoSPACE allow students to build either scaled models or 1:1 components of their projects. Students from all semesters participate in provided vertical-studio activities, allowing for exchange of knowledge and experience between different student groups. Additionally, special shared activities are organized in connection to the newly formulated Interactive Environments Minor, organized in close cooperation with the faculty of Industrial Design.
Enrolment period education
The enrolment period for education of the spring semester of 2010-2011 will run from Monday November 22nd 11.00 am until Friday December 3rd 12.00 pm (midnight). If you want to participate in any education activities next semester, enrolment is compulsory. Be sure to enrol on time, because there is no possibility to enrol afterwards.
The enrolment programme will be available from November 22nd onwards on the BK Student Portal (http://bk.students.tudelft.nl).
Please note that there are admission requirements in the Master program. For more information see: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=e9390317-e321-4e46-a9de-96c394cee00e&lang=en