- 25 Jun25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
- 23 Jun23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016
- 23 Jun23rd June, Henriette Bier lectures on D2RP processes and Kite-powered Robotic Building at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design
- 21 JunProf. Kas Oosterhuis, Dr. Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi lecture at KNAW-symposium "Next Generation Architecture"
- 20 Jun20-21 June Henriette Bier, Ana Anton and Serban Bodea participate in first workshop on Kite-powered Robotic Building Systems
- 20 Jun20 June Sina Mostafavi lectures at AA visiting school 2016 in Istanbul
- 07 Jun7-9 June Henriette Bier lectures and leads a seminar on Robotic Building as Design-to-Robotic-Production and Operation at Roma 3
- 06 Jun6 - 9 June, Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures and develops strategic research collaboration with Cardiff University, UK.
- 03 JunHyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
- 01 JunHenriette Bier presents Robotic Environments at ShellMech symposium
Textrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
Textrinium, the Smart Textile based real-time interactive installation is now on exhibit at the Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI).
The installation was developed under the Info-Matter agenda of Interactive Environments for the EU Research project: METABODY.
The project was developed as a collaborative initiative lead by Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, TU Delft) & Dr. Delia Dumitrescu (Program Director, Textile Design, University of Boras).
Textrinium materials: Arduino, servo motors, mini speakers, conductive yarn, thermochromic paint, elastan and polyester fabric, carbon fiber rods, photoluminicent paint, PVC tubes, embedded lighting
Students: Marien Teeuw, Bob Heester, Dimitra Dritsa, Esther Slagter
Tutors: Hyperbody, TU Delft : Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia Rey Chang, Pablo Baquero
University of Boras : Dr. Delia Dumitrescu, Dr. Hanna Landin, Marjan Kooroshni
Venue: CETI, 41 Rue des Metissages, 59100 Tourcoing, France.
Exhibition dates: 26th of March to the 22nd of April