- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Hyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
The HYPER LOOP is an attempt to develop the world's first large-scale real-time intra-active structure, which augments its physical state via real-time information exchange with its environmental, social and technical context. Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment), Dr. C.J.M. Verhoeven (EWI - Electronics Research Laboratory), Gabriel Lopes (Delft center for Systems and Control), collaboratively guide the HYPER LOOP project.