- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
[METABODY 2nd EVENT]
Metahuman/Metaformance Studies 2013
Metabody Conference 2 / MetamediaLab 2
14-18th November 2013 in Dresden, Hellerau at Cynetart festival
hosted by TMA-Hellearau, in the Great Hall of the Hellerau Festpielhaus
Including the lectures of the Metabody Conference, part of the Metaformance Studies Programme of the project, as well as public performances, workshops by project partners Palindrome, STEIM and Dap-Lab, and the internal yet open meeting of the partners for the production of the project, the MetamediaLab; this event promises a new move in explorations of embodiment, for a metahumanist ontology and politics of becoming, for a social ecology to come.
Hyperbody - Metabody project