- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
[METABODY 2nd EVENT]
Metahuman/Metaformance Studies 2013
Metabody Conference 2 / MetamediaLab 2
14-18th November 2013 in Dresden, Hellerau at Cynetart festival
hosted by TMA-Hellearau, in the Great Hall of the Hellerau Festpielhaus
Including the lectures of the Metabody Conference, part of the Metaformance Studies Programme of the project, as well as public performances, workshops by project partners Palindrome, STEIM and Dap-Lab, and the internal yet open meeting of the partners for the production of the project, the MetamediaLab; this event promises a new move in explorations of embodiment, for a metahumanist ontology and politics of becoming, for a social ecology to come.
Hyperbody - Metabody project