- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
[METABODY 2nd EVENT]
Metahuman/Metaformance Studies 2013
Metabody Conference 2 / MetamediaLab 2
14-18th November 2013 in Dresden, Hellerau at Cynetart festival
hosted by TMA-Hellearau, in the Great Hall of the Hellerau Festpielhaus
Including the lectures of the Metabody Conference, part of the Metaformance Studies Programme of the project, as well as public performances, workshops by project partners Palindrome, STEIM and Dap-Lab, and the internal yet open meeting of the partners for the production of the project, the MetamediaLab; this event promises a new move in explorations of embodiment, for a metahumanist ontology and politics of becoming, for a social ecology to come.
Hyperbody - Metabody project