- 02 JulRobotically-driven Building initiated by Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with CITG-TUD, TUE, ONL and Mebin
- 02 JulAchilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
- 27 JunFinal presentation: MSc2 Inter-performing environments Design studio
- 12 JunAchilleas Psyllidis is guest lecturer at Second Nature summer school
- 03 JunLecture – Urban Informatics: Promises and Potentials by Achilleas Psyllidis
- 28 MayLecture: Architecture of Change by Branko Kolarevic in protoSPACE
- 28 MayInter-performing environments: update on Hyperbody MSc2 prototypes for the EU culture program Metabody
- 19 MayDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Doctoral defence committee member at Ècole nationale supèrieure d'architecture Paris-Malaquais
- 14 MayDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member at the ICONARCH II, Innovative approaches in Architecture and Planning, Konya, Turkey
- 29 AprAchilleas Psyllidis's paper is accepted for the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
Cimate-KIC's The Journey is coming to The Green Village at TU Delft campus. Climate-KIC's The Journey is the world's largest climate innovation summer school. It brings together students and young professionals from all over the world. Over the course of 10 weeks, students take part in five-week long courses offering a unique combination of academic study and real-world business experience with the aim of creating the climate change leaders of tomorrow. Within these five weeks, the students visit three different European locations and team up to create compelling cleantech business plans offering solutions to real-world climate related issues.
On August 3rd 40 European students will visit The Green Village at TU Delft campus to explore and work on all relevant dimensions to accelerate sustainable innovations at a systems level.
09.00-09.30: Arrival at The Green Village at TU Delft campus
09.30-11.00: lecture Wetsus
11.00-11.30: Welcome to The Green Village, presentation
11.30-12.30: tour and picnic at The Green Village terrain
12.30-14.00: workshop ‘innovating at The Green Village'
Mobility & the built environment: Car as Power Plant
Integrated Wind Energy systems along highways: Energy Wall
Robotic manufacturing: Design to Robotic Production (D2RP)
14.00-17.30: creativity workshop