- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
Prof. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
June 15th, 2017 - 13:45 @ Protospace, TUD
The talk will focus on two correlated themes: Embedded Architectures and Information-based design. The former constitutes an attempt to intensely integrate architectures with their specific setting, while the latter focuses on design method and chiefly concerns integrative computational design based on data-collection and the upgrading of data into information, data-visualization, and data-processing. The research will be exemplified by works undertaken at the Research Center for Architecture and Tectonics and the Advanced Computational Design Laboratory at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design.
Prof. Dr. Michael U. Hensel is a practicing architect, researcher, educator and writer. His current work focuses on three themes: [i] Performance-oriented Architectures (New Environments and Embedded Architectures), [ii] Integrative Information-based Design, and [iii] interdisciplinary and practice-oriented integrated research and teaching in architecture. He is professor and director of the Research Centre for Architecture and Tectonics at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design, as well as founding and acting chairman of the OCEAN Design Research Association.