- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.