- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
At Rob|Arch 2016 in Sydney, Sina Mostafavi presents the one-to-one prototyping procedures of informed robotic 3D printing and multimode robotic production. The presentation addresses design, development and implementation of Materially Informed Design to Robotic Production (MID2RP) systems, with the goal to o achieve performative porosity and hybridity in architecture at various scales, ranging from macro to micro.
ROB|ARCH2016, from 14th to 19th of March, will provide hands-on experience with the most recent robotic technologies as well as a platform for dissemination and an opportunity for researchers and industry to exchange expertise, explore methods, compare techniques and forge new connections.
More info on the conference and schedule: http://www.robarch2016.org/ and http://bit.ly/1Mb7JRQ