- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
The evolution of digital technologies has changed the world and affects all major industries including that of the building industry. We are on the verge of reaching critical mass for a truly disruptive change. The production of building components has evolved from mass production to mass customization methods. Digital design to production methods revolutionize the way products and even complete buildings are designed and made. The traditional building chain is unchained and substituted by a data driven cybernetic process of sustainable design, engineering, manufacturing, assembly and use. Segregation makes way for integration.