- 24 AprMonday 24th April 2017 at Dessau Institute of Architecture (DIA) : Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio D2RP&O
- 21 AprKas Oosterhuis lectures @ Craftsmanship in the Digital Age #2 Innovative Building Components
- 21 AprFriday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
- 05 Apr5th April Henriette Bier gives inaugural lecture as visiting professor at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 30 MarInterview with Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi published in Delta
- 27 MarKas Oosterhuis present at Discussion Panel and deliver lecture "Protospacing Prototyping" at TU Wien Research Day 2016/17
- 24 MarInternational Colloquium: Design-to-Robotic-Production & -Operation (D2RP&O)
- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 Mar14 March 15:00h Lecture by Jose Sanchez: Architecture for the commons
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at The University of South Australia, Adelaide.
Date: 24th - 27th November 2016
Participating institutions: University of South Australia, University of Akron, Delft University of Technology, RMIT University, Centre for Cancer Biology
Goal: A series of interdisciplinary workshops with designers and scientists to identify a 21st Century design experience based on the concept of Morphogenetic Prototyping. The workshops will be held in the week of November 21st 2016.
Methods: Human-Computer Interaction, Biomimetics, 3D Modeling, Tangible Interface, Bioprinting, Virtual Reality, Prototyping, Ontogeny, Genetic Programming, Evolutionary programming, Morphogenetic Prototyping