- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
- 08 May8th May 2017, Henriette Bier lectures at the SAWSA Open Lecture Series organised by the Welsh School of Architecture 2016/17
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at The University of South Australia, Adelaide.
Date: 24th - 27th November 2016
Participating institutions: University of South Australia, University of Akron, Delft University of Technology, RMIT University, Centre for Cancer Biology
Goal: A series of interdisciplinary workshops with designers and scientists to identify a 21st Century design experience based on the concept of Morphogenetic Prototyping. The workshops will be held in the week of November 21st 2016.
Methods: Human-Computer Interaction, Biomimetics, 3D Modeling, Tangible Interface, Bioprinting, Virtual Reality, Prototyping, Ontogeny, Genetic Programming, Evolutionary programming, Morphogenetic Prototyping