- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
- 08 May8th May 2017, Henriette Bier lectures at the SAWSA Open Lecture Series organised by the Welsh School of Architecture 2016/17
- 04 MayKas Oosterhuis is invited speaker at Mosque Design & Development Summit taking place 3-4 May in Dubai
- 03 MayHenriette Bier is co-founder and -editor of new Springer Series in Adaptive Environments
- 24 AprMonday 24th April 2017 at Dessau Institute of Architecture (DIA) : Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio D2RP&O
- 21 AprKas Oosterhuis lectures @ Craftsmanship in the Digital Age #2 Innovative Building Components
- 21 AprFriday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
- 05 Apr5th April Henriette Bier gives inaugural lecture as visiting professor at Dessau Institute of Architecture
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)