- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)