- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)