- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis exhibits his parametric Body Chair at Design Days Dubai 2017 from 14-18 March 2017
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
Friday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
IAS focus on the development of 1:1 prototype to be exhibited and tested at the Delft Science Center. Students will work within the paradigm of Non-standard and Interactive Architecture. In this context, embedded computing, sensing, actuation and intelligent control of customized building components shall become the driver for the radical change from Modernist to user-based Non-standard and Interactive Architecture, which is inclusive and generic by nature. Architectural design in such a scenario acquire the dimension of living/emotive entities to become a participatory and multiplayer game, where the designer sets rules that unfold and are played by the players, i.e. the users. The design studio (DS) is supported by skill building Architectural Studies workshops (AS) dealing with aspects of Physical Computing and Digital Fabrication.